How We Help
Whatever life is throwing your way, it’s better to be in it together with someone supportive. Come and see what our practice has to offer. We can't wait to meet you!
What Makes Us Different?
- Our counsellors take a client-centered approach, meeting you where you're at and ensuring you remain the experts of their own experiences.
- We offer a sliding scale fee structure
- We have a unique ability to also offer a team approach to counselling, providing different perspectives and coming from different backgrounds.
Although we work from a team approach, confidentiality is of the utmost importance and is strictly practiced by our counsellors.
- We are accepting and flexible to meet your needs, while maintaining safety and the highest standards in confidentiality.
- All counselling services come with the option of co‑counselling as a way of offering you diverse viewpoints from 2 counsellors in a session, sometimes at no extra cost.
- Using a variety of approaches, we offer open & honest support from consistent and compassionate counsellors.
How We Support You
We offer counselling to families, couples and individuals. All client engagements start with a Coffee & Chat meeting where we get to know each other and discuss how our practice can work for you.
A complimentary introductory meeting
“We build too many walls and not enough bridges.”
- Sir Isaac Newton
Our Mission & Vision
Promises We Stand By
- To create a counselling environment that is relaxed, kind and safe.
- To accommodate and understand your vulnerabilities.
- To strengthen your family as a whole by supporting the individuals within it
- To engage you in your own process of change by instilling hope about your future.
- To acknowledge resiliency and work towards positive change.
- To provide affordable services that allow you to attend as many sessions as needed, without financial restrictions
See all of our policies & pricing information.
First Steps Together
To start with our counselling services, book a free Coffee & Chat so you can see if we are a good fit for you. There will be no pressure or obligation to proceed with paid counselling.
We've made it easy to book with us. Rather than submitting a form and waiting days to hear back, you can book directly into our calendar or call 587-318-0018 to connect with us directly.
We can’t wait to meet you!
This complimentary, no obligation meeting will let you see if we’re a good fit for you.
We offer multiple ways to meet, for sessions or Coffee & Chat introduction meetings. Meet us in person (at our Calgary office in Bowness), by phone, or through video chat (Zoom / Skype / Google Meet / FaceTime). Learn more about our COVID-19 Policies.